Meditation are generative pieces creating an organic visual based on lines and waves.
Click to play the animation!
The size, position and frequency of shapes are generated for each token, along with the color theme. Movements are generated by a flow based on a noise, it’s different for each views.
You can click to play/pause the animation. Save a png : open live and `cmd/ctrl + s`
- Generated grid between 35 and 75 cols and rows
- Direction: top, bottom, left or right
- Duration between 16 and 24 seconds
- Length Factor is a value to manage the length of lines linked with the noise
- Background color : color randomly get from 1 of 128 color themes
- Particles count
- Alpha variable: If the noise update the opacity of shapes
Created by Quentin Hocdé, in Brussels (Belgium).