Each design features a preconfigured pattern of pixel blobs that slowly consume the canvas creating abstract pixel art. Canvases are also interactive and allow designers to create their own abstract art.
- 'c' clears the canvas
- click and drag to paint pixel blob pattern
- '0-9' changes the paint color
- 'ENTER' allows blobs to grow until the canvas is covered
- 'SPACE' pauses growth
- 'g' toggles grid lines on/off
- 's' saves the canvas as a png to mint or share
Pixel Blobs is a collaboration with Austin Pocus.
Coming soon: We're developing an interactive game based on Pixel Blobs. Follow @RasterlyNFT on Twitter for more details.